Official Release : September 27, 2007
is now available for download.
This release is a brand new version of phpHtmlLib that is php5 only.
phpHtmlLib is now a full blown php application framework. It includes everything from the base HTML tag classes as in the 2.x version of phpHtmlLib, but also everything you would expect from an application framework.
This is a preview release of the new framework. I am still in the middle of moving some files around and fixing some small issues. Also, there is currently no documentation on how to get started with the new version. So, if you are interested in using 3.0.0, I would just download the source for the phphtmllib website and use it as an example for now. It's available from sourceforge's subversion.
Notable New Features
- PHP5 API syntax
- New application development framework
- DataList rewrite to be more flexible.
- New Form Validation
- New FormElement objects
- New website using the framework.
- New phphtmllib interface class.
- New factory() methods for all tag objects.
- Project Generator
- MVC architecture
- DataBase object based on PDO.
- Integrated Ajax widgets.
- Integrated Caching mechanism.
- auto generated DataObject layer.
- BusinessObject layer.
- uses PHP5's autoload. for includes